Solera The Netherlands
Solera is a global leader in data & software for automotive, home ownership and digital identity management. Solera was founded in 2005 to bring about a digital evolution of the insurance industry, starting with the processing of insurance claims. Today we are creating a digital marketplace that empowers the customer to manage the entire lifecycle of their vehicle in a single platform.
Solera processes over 230 million transactions annually. With 180,000 customers, more than 6000 employees in over 75 countries. More information can be found on www.solerainc.com.
In The Netherlands Solera owns the following companies; ABZ, Market Scan, Commerce Delta, Auto Online, Autodata, Colimbra, Volmachtbeheer and Digidentity.
Digidentity offers internet users their own online identity. Privacy by design is in the DNA of this company. ABZ, Commerce Delta, Auto Online, Autodata, Colimbra, Volmachtbeheer are all active in the automotive and insurance industry. More information can be found on www.soleranederland.nl
We are looking for a Senior Security Officer who is capable of taking the lead on all Security related matters for the Solera Netherlands Companies. This position will be based in our office in Zeist. Regular travel to the office in Den Haag is part of the job.
- Responsible for data protection and security programs and policies
- Oversight of the annual and ongoing risk assessment process
- Set up standard procedures for security testing and implement certifications to meet the security demands from customers
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of policies and procedures, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and access of electronic protected information
- Tracking incidents and breaches; Monitor, register and follow up on security incidents
- Control and maintain Trusted Third Party procedures and policies
- Set up and manage internal and external audits
- Create security awareness programme (liaise with Corporate Security)
- Advise on security matters
- Set up business continuity plan
- Identify data streams & risks
- Bachelor/master degree
- Professional certifications like CISSP, CISM, CISA, RE
- At least 7 years of experience in security and risk management
- Knowledge of and experience in the following standards and frameworks; ETSI, ISO 27001:2013, PKI
- Knowledge of Tscheme and GDPR is een pre
- Analytical skills, excellent problem solver
- Team player, capable of managing and aligning different stakeholders
- Communicate clearly and appropriately
- Affinity with computer science and security
- Excellent comprehension of Dutch & English language
Apply at email@example.com