Solera is a global leader in data & software for automotive, home ownership and digital identity management. Solera was founded in 2005 to bring about a digital evolution of the insurance industry, starting with the processing of insurance claims. Today we are creating a digital marketplace that empowers the customer to manage the entire lifecycle of their vehicle in a single platform.
Solera processes over 230 million transactions annually. With 180,000 customers, more than 6000 employees in over 75 countries. More information can be found on www.solerainc.com.
In The Netherlands Solera owns the following companies; ABZ, Market Scan, Commerce Delta, Auto Online, Autodata, Colimbra, Volmachtbeheer and Digidentity.
Digidentity offers internet users their own online identity. Privacy by design is in the DNA of this company. ABZ, Commerce Delta, Auto Online, Autodata, Colimbra, Volmachtbeheer are all active in the automotive and insurance industry. More information can be found on www.soleranederland.nl
We are looking for a Product Manager Vehicle Identification and Underwriting. This position will be based in our office in Zeist.
Vehicle Identification and Underwriting.
- Develop innovations to expand our service offerings and quality of service, using data science & analytics
- cross pollination of international solutions and leverage of internal and external data sources
- Operationalize/accelerate new opportunities from Sales into projects ready for IT to deliver
- Manage product: from defining functionalities to delivery of the software product, incl. organizing testing, to deliver successful releases or changes
- Manage data suppliers and partners
- Own budget & support sales force in selling solution from a product perspective
- Align product roadmap with Sales Pipeline, IT Developments & Budget
- Assist in developing proposals (Sales pitch, business models and pricing strategies)
- Assist in sales process by providing content, collecting input for product development and supporting customers meetings
- Develop and deliver pilots and solutions
- Ensure quality of service for high customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of Insurance industries (underwriting in particular). Ability to connect with actuaries and build an extensive knowledge of data and solutions in these fields. Knowledge of automotive business is a nice to have but not a must have.
- Strong analytical skills: Data Analytics education and/or experience would be a plus
- Experience in Product Management: strategy and business acumen necessary to develop visions and product roadmaps
- Affinity with Software Development
- Comfortable in a dynamic IT environment
- Ability to manage interns or junior data analysts
- Ability to travel in Europe (occasionally)
- HBO+/ Academic degree
Apply at: email@example.com.